We are 100% dedicated to the charter space and to enabling the success of charter schools and the charter school movement. Working exclusively with charter schools, we measure our success by the number of students we serve. Our mission is to provide school leaders access to the financial and other charter school resources they need – whether it’s operational capital, growth funding, or facilities expansion. We believe in the power of charter schools and their leaders to deliver quality education to families across the country. And we’re proud to provide the reliability and stability charter leaders require as they walk their journey to better educate more students today—and in the future.
Why Partner With Us?
- We’re mission-driven and 100% dedicated to the charter school space.
- Unlike traditional lenders like banks, we work with you to solve the unique challenges you face.
- We are dedicated to financing schools ethically and responsibly.
- Your success is our success. Our goal is to help your school become financially stable, successful, and set up to serve more students.
OUR CHARTER SCHOOL FUNDING PRODUCTS:
Charter School Capital provides flexible funding solutions so charter schools can gain ground and achieve success. Our charter school working capital financing enables school leaders the flexibility and stability to support everyday expenses and – importantly – fuel their growth.
- Why might you need to access working capital?
- To expand or grow programs
- To open a new charter school
- To enhance facilities – with labs, gyms, etc.
- To provide new technology in the classroom
- To hire and/or develop your staff
- To address budget shortfalls and delays (deferrals, holdbacks, etc.) gracefully
- To improve transportation options
- To enrich educational programs
Charter School Capital is a trustworthy, reliable funding source. They are a true friend and ally to charter schools, the movement, and the children we serve.
~Caprice Young, CEO & Superintendent, Magnolia Public Schools
Our facilities financing product is a long-term lease that allows schools to access funding through all stages of growth – from start-up to expansion through maturity. As a long-term partner, our team works closely with you as we explore budgetary and financial options to support your facilities needs.
- Why long-term lease financing?
- You can finance 100% of project costs
- You can retain control of your facility
- You can plan on long-term affordability
- You can enhance your existing building or finance new construction
- Your lease can be customized to your school’s model – whether blended learning,
- Tenant improvements can be financed in your lease
- Can be used as take-out financing for an existing bond or potential bridge to bond financing.
It was a blessing to find Charter School Capital. We couldn’t have even looked at a building like this without them. They were responsive, communicative, and very much about the school kids. Our students and their families are very excited about the facility!
~Freddy Mendoza, Founder and Teacher, Arizona College Prep Academy
Since our founding, we’ve been able to provide over $1.6 billion in funding to more than 600 charter schools across our nation and most importantly, to serve over 800,000 students.
We’re proud to provide the reliability and stability charter leaders require as they embark on their journey to educate more students today—and in the future.
If you have working capital needs or would like help with charter school facilities financing, our team of experts is here to help you with a needs assessment. Start by completing our online application or contact us for more information about our funding types (link below).
It’s a big relief to know that, with Charter School Capital, our organization can stand alone. They have done such a good job of making us feel part of something…You don’t get that feeling with a bank.
~Dr. Kris Sippel, Principal, San Tan Learning Center
DOWNLOAD THE PDF DATASHEET HERE
Our team works with you to determine funding and facilities options based on your school’s needs. If you are trying to meet operational expenses, expand, acquire or renovate your school building, add an athletic department, or buy new technology, complete the online application below and we’ll contact you to set up a meeting to learn more about your needs.