Learn the Five Essential Steps to Charter School Facilities Planning
Charter school facilities planning can be daunting. We’ve created this handy checklist as a starting point to help you move towards realizing your facility expansion or relocation goals. We understand that the planning and financing of any facility project are complex, time-consuming, and have the potential to distract your team from its core mission: serving your students. Download this manual to get concrete, actionable steps for success!
The 5 Essential Steps to Charter School Facilities Planning
If you think that finding the perfect facility for your charter school seems like a huge, complicated undertaking, you’re in good company. This handy, information-packed guide, will help as you move towards realizing your facility expansion or relocation goals.
In it, we cover these five essential charter school facility planning steps—in detail:
- Plan – Begin planning at least one year in advance
- Fund – Understand your options to make savvy decisions
- Acquire – You know what you can afford and how you’ll pay for it … now go get it
- Design – Partner with experts to design your new space
- Execute – Let the construction begin and get ready to move in