Our facilities financing product is a long-term lease that allows schools to access funding through all stages of growth – from start-up to expansion through maturity. As a long-term partner, our team works closely with you as we explore budgetary and financial options to support your facilities needs.
Why long-term lease financing?
- You can finance 100% of project costs
- You can retain control of your facility
- You can plan on long-term affordability
- You can enhance your existing building or finance new construction
- Your lease can be customized to your school’s model – whether blended learning, traditional, etc.
- Tenant improvements can be financed in your lease
- Can be used as take-out financing for an existing bond or potential bridge to bond financing
We currently own 42 school properties in 11 states*, more than $350 million in assets. Schools range in attendance from 135 to 1,200 students with educational programs that include college preparatory, art-focused, STEM schools, and others. Our goal is to aid charter leaders so they have accessible, flexible financing options to meet their schools needs today and the needs they have in the future.
If you need help with charter school facilities expansion, financing, site design and selection, or facility development, our team of experts is here to help you with a needs assessment.