Charter School Capital is proud to deliver access to growth capital and facilities financing to charter schools nationwide. In the past 10 years, Charter School Capital has invested more than $1.8 billion to 600+ charter schools, helping them provide a high-quality education to more than 1,000,000 students across the country.
Our team works with charter schools to budget and plan for current needs and future growth – whether your school requires operational capital, growth funding, or facilities expansion. We partner with our clients so they can focus on what’s most important – educating students.
What Customers are Saying
Why Should You Partner With Charter School Capital?
We believe in the power of charter schools and their leaders to deliver quality education to families across the country. And we’re proud to provide the reliability and stability charter leaders require as they walk their journey to better educate more students today—and in the future.
- We’re mission-driven and 100% dedicated to the charter school space.
- Unlike traditional lenders like banks, we work with you to solve the unique challenges you face.
- We are dedicated to financing schools ethically and responsibly.
- Your success is our success. Our goal is to help your school become financially stable, successful, and set up to serve more students.
Awards + Recognition
- Each day we set out to perform at our best and be best-in-class, so charter schools like yours are able to do the same. We’re honored by the recognition we’ve received for our commitment to charter schools across the country.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Nation, 2016
- Oregon’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – Portland Business Journal, 2015
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Nation, 2015
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Stuart Ellis
Associations + Affiliations
Partnerships have the power to create meaningful change. In addition to providing charter school financing, we partner with charter leaders, their schools and other organizations committed to the pursuit of ideas, experiences, and charter education. We believe in the charter school movement and support charter school growth. We build partnerships with this in mind.
- The Association of Personalized Learning (APlus+)
- Arizona Charter School Association
- Charter Schools Development Center
- California Charter Schools Association
- The Coalition of Public Independent Charter Schools
- Colorado League of Charter Schools
- Colorado League Capacity Building Program
- Florida Charter School Alliance
- Florida Consortium of Public Charter Schools
- Florida Association of Independent Public Schools
- Georgia Charter School Association
- Illinois Network of Charter Schools
- National Association of Charter School Authorizers
- North Carolina Alliance for Public Charter Schools
- Public Charter School Alliance of South Carolina
- Texas Charter School Association