Client Services Representative – Ohio or Pennsylvania
At Charter School Capital, we’re always keeping an eye out for great talent. We look for prospective team members with qualities that fit our core values – empowerment, teamwork, innovation, accountability, and best-in-class.
Highlights of working at Charter School Capital
- Dynamic company culture and a fun workforce
- One of the fastest growing companies in Oregon with multiple avenues for career advancement
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions
- Generous benefits package (health, dental, vision and 401(k) + match
- Benevolent PTO program + Several paid Holidays
Join our team to help empower charter schools! Charter School Capital, the leading provider of working capital and facilities financing to charter schools nationwide, is looking for a Client Services Representative to join our growing team. Ideally this candidate would be located in either Ohio or Pennsylvania. Position details follow –
Title: Client Services Representative
Reports to: Sr. Director of Business Development
FLSA Status: Full-time, exempt
The Client Services Representative (CSR) is primarily responsible for expanding Charter School Capital (CSC) Services within the Northeastern United States. The CSR will understand the strategic growth initiatives of Charter Schools and position CSC as a key partner to achieve these goals, negotiating and closing new business agreements of CSC services. Additionally, the CSR will increase brand awareness of CSC throughout the assigned territory.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential clients using various comprehensive sales research strategies
- Compile a list of prospective clients for use as sales leads
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan to align potential clients’ needs/goals and CSC services
- Follow established CSC Sales Best Practices with prospects to achieve successful conclusions
- Achieve and exceed territory goals
- Keep critical business relationships properly nurtured and annotated in both Outreach and Salesforce
- Develop referral streams in territories through relationship building with key influencers
- Deliver sales presentations to potential clients in coordination with CSC executives
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Manage the negotiation and implementation process
- Close deals in coordination with supporting team
- Interface with Financial and Underwriting teams to help execute new business agreements/contracts
- Enter new customer and other sales data into Salesforce
- Help clients leverage the CSC Client Portal, based in Salesforce
- Prepare reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Partner with Client Services and Marketing teams to develop sales and marketing materials
- Coordinate with the Client Services, Marketing, Underwriting, Finance, and Account Management departments to provide best-in-class prospect and client experience
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Travel throughout their territory to visit prospects and clients
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common business journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from internal customers, external customers, regulatory agencies and members of the business community
- Ability to write and deliver presentations and other business documentation
- Conform to prescribed style and format
- Ability to present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors
- Ability to solve basic mathematical equations
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to track and monitor set budgets
- Job requires specialized computer skills
- Must be adept at using various computer applications for report writing, project management, email communications and scheduling
- Experience using Microsoft Office products is required
- Working experience and knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Docs/Sheets, DropBox, Outreach, SalesForce, GoToMeeting/Webinar, YouTube, Slideshare, and other social media platforms
- Experience using basic CMS (content-managed system), specifically WordPress
- Base-level knowledge of email marketing and SEM activities
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or an equivilant combination of education and experience. A Paralegal certification from an accredited school would also be sufficient.
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training or equivilant combination of education and experience.
We have a dynamic company culture and a fun workforce. We offer paid time-off benefits, competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and 401(k).
Charter School Capital is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse team committed to our mission and values and strongly encourages applications from minorities and women. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply: please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.